Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, November 10, 2005




Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun

Leanne is so nice she made a pink one! I am so excited!!
1~Had my follow up appointment for my cyst,very disappointing. i learned nothing new.
2~We gave T his first Huckleberry haircut and today I am mourning his baby hair :(
3~But he loks so darn cute, i think i'll get over it.
4~Theres no school tomorrow and that excites me to no end.
5~Still haven't decided what to with the room that is curently the office.
6~Mr. Fun was told by the DM that he would have his own store SOON!! How freakin' exciting is that?
7~I need to get organized quickly, i am fogettng way too many things.
8~G's practice got move and now its a 20 minute drive,UGH!!
9~Lazy Town chacarters trip me out, ever check out their legs?
10~Kennys new CD came out, i was at Taget at 9am Tuesday to buy it. Theres some CD's that I have to have and downloadng them from itunes just isn't enough.
11~Thinkng of leaving blogger,getting my own domain and starting a photoblog.
12~Not looking foward to my sonogram in two weeks. Hopefully I don't get the same tech (bitch)
13~I love Ben and I love Jerry ;)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.lily bleu
2.Leanne
3~Marisa
4~Jen
5~InterstellarAdeventure
6.Steph


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.




Posted by Misti :: 8:26 AM :: 8 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------