Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Saturday, November 05, 2005





It's the simple things


Last night we were invited to a free family concert at a friends school. The kids had a blast. Music,food,dancing and good company. As we pulled in the garage, I noticed T sleeping holding on to a balloon. He looked so content. I had to snap a picture before sliding the string out of his hand and disturbing his sleep.
Kids are so content with the simple things in life. Rain puddles,mud pies,flower picking and balloons. As we grow older we lose the contenment that such little things used to bring us. Why is this? Do we just get busy? Do we want more beacuse we know theres more out there ?
I am very content with my life right now. As I looked around I realized how much I have and wonder if I would be so content without it................

Posted by Misti :: 9:37 PM :: 11 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------