Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005



I have the best Mom, she rocks!!


She is currently in posession of a Canon 20D. Yes, you read that right, no need to stop and rub your eyes and reread it. It will still be true!!! My mom bought me my dream camera. Oh my baby, I can't wait to hold it,play with it. Oh how my children are going to hate me for having a camera in their faces even more.
Wouldn't you know it, she tells me this after we cancelled our trip back there. Gosh darn it!! We just have too much going on. G's best friends birthday party is Sunday. We have to carve our 6 pumpkins and Mr. Fun really wants to head south for a tat. But my mom has once again went out of her way and is planning to come here on Sunday. Okay, shes really coming because she wants to see her Grandchildren on Halloween but I like to think its just because she knows how badly I want that camera.

I will leave you with some pictures. Maybe the last pictures you will ever see taken by my beloved sony.



___________________________________

and in case you missed it.... MY MOM BOUGHT ME A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!! YEEHAW!!!!
Thanks mom,hugs and kisses!!

Posted by Misti :: 10:07 PM :: 10 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------