Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Saturday, October 22, 2005



The Ebay Rush



Refresh REfresh REFresh REFResh REFREsh REFRESh REFRESH REFRESH!!!!!!

I get such a rush when I am stalking an auction I really want to win. Then when I win in the last seconds I get all giddy. I just won an auction I have had my eye on for days! I am so excited!! It makes up for the other two auctions I simply forgot about and then threw a fit when i saw how little they went for.
Okay off to stalk more auctions from the same seller, you save on shipping that way. *wink*

Then theres the seller rush, two bidders that get in a bidding war in the last minutes of your auction. Everytime you refresh it the bid is higher. Gotta love that.

Do you ebay?

Posted by Misti :: 9:50 PM :: 8 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------