Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005



Music Tuesday


New releases came out today. I usually don't pay attention to Music Tuesday. Mr. Fun looks fowrad to it. This week was a special week however. Gary Allans CD came out. Tough All Over. I love it, its very Gary. He didn't stray from his style like the song Putting my Misery On Display says he won't. The CD reflects what hes been through the last year. His wife killed herself October 2004. Songs like I Just Got Back From Hell and Puttin' Memories Away make me feel his pain. The whole CD is great and gets two thumbs up from me.
The last concert we attended was his in September 2004. The same day we found out that T was a boy. I hope that we get to see him next time around.

Posted by Misti :: 4:18 PM :: 6 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------