Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Saturday, October 01, 2005



Today....today is a good day


Doing my usually routine,making coffee,nursing a baby,pouring cereal.Yes, sometimes all at the same time.On a good day you can also find me doing the hokey pokey for some laughs that are slowly being replaced by "mom,you are so weird" looks. I decided to be a little different today. Instead of drinking my sanity juice while surfing the net I went out and fetched the paper. I picked out the Phoenix section by chance. Open to page two and what do i see, a picture taken by me that I submitted last week. I was so excited. I couldn't believe it. They pick only four each week and mine was one of them. What are the chances of that?

DSC00378


Yes, you caught me, I didn't pick that section up by chance, i was hoping to see it there.

Posted by Misti :: 9:20 PM :: 13 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------