Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, September 29, 2005



Can I skip today?


I have a fasting glucose test followed by an ultrasoud.(no,i'm not pregnant)
I have to take PB cookies to Mr. Funs work that i haven't baked yet.
Its associates day at Mr. Funs work so of course I have to find time to shop.
Going by the police station to talk about the idiots who think my street is a raceway.
Supposed to stay and help the other moms for the fall carnival at Wy's school but i just can't. And I don't like them anyways.
Laundry should of been done yesterday.
I don't get my coffee this morning...........GRRRRRRR This mother bear is grumpy, stay back!

Posted by Misti :: 7:58 AM :: 2 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------