Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Goodbye flavored coffee creamer


J and I have decided to eliminate most (if not all) hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup from our diets. Those two things will kill you man,lol. Not really but they aren't good for you at all.
So upon reading labels i found out my best friend,my flavored creamer has the hydrogenated oil in it. What a bummer. But if i am going to do this I am going to do it all the way.
The kids are bummed b/c this means no more Sunny D or Capri Suns.
It won't be too diffrent for them because they already don't get many prepackaged snacks. But once school starts making lunches will be interesting.
Wild Oats and Trader Joes have become our favorite places to shop this past week.I am hoping to run across some granola bars w/o the oil or syrup in them.
If you are wondering how or why we started this read the book YOU The Owner's Manual
J also started back up at the gym, 5 more days and i get to start going again!! Oh I can't wait.
So heres to my last day with flavored creamer in my coffee *cheers*

Posted by Misti :: 8:05 AM :: 5 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------