Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My 1st prize goods came *woohoo*


Can you believe it? I knew I won but after awhile I doubted the prize would ever show up. I hate to admit this but I still don't know where I entered. Its through ATI.com but as far as what website my photo was posted on, I haven't a clue. How sad is that? I am sure it was during a late night when I couldn't sleep. The letter says my photo is on display for the world to see. Too bad I can't see it. I have emailed to try to find out but haven't recieved a response.
Mr. Fun thinks I should sell the camera on ebay. I kind of want t keep it for the times I don't want to take my baby ,errr, i mean camera out and about.

Heres the winning photo. I am on cloud nine that one of my personal favorites is a favorite of others. It makes me all warm and gooey inside.


Posted by Misti :: 12:57 PM :: 11 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------