Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, February 16, 2006




Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~I do not like animals at all. I don't mind them if they keep to themselves and at the zoo. My children will never have a pet with fur. Poor kids :(
2~I stay up way too late and really need to try to get to bed earlier.
3~I ate my daughters chocolate without asking, does that make me a bad mom? She doesn't miss it.
4~We have a forecast of rain on Saturday. I am hoping we get it. I really want it to rain to help with the dust.
5~I don't understand why people insist on taking their dogs shopping with them. (and i am not talking about the guide dogs,duh)
6~The kids have dentist appiontments today. OI! I am so nervous. G is going to freak like he always does. I feel so bad for their dentsist. Shes so nice about it tho.
7~I am a retail widow :( Mr. Fun worked 18 hours yesterday. So that means I worked 18 hours. And 15 hours the day before. Today I am hoping for a 12 hour day. No, i'm not holding my breathe.
8~I am not happy with JJ's costume for her recital. Not pleased in the least bit. But i still wrote the check to pay for it *rolleyes*
9~I ran over a water gun yesterday and the boys thought it was so cool, silly boys.
10~I don't play the lotto.
11~I didn't take one single picture yesterday.(please pick yourself up off the floor,theres more)
12~I am still struggling with the weaning. T doesn't ask for it during the day anymore. Night is a different story.
13~ I am a VERY light sleeper. Not a good thing when your wonderful hubby gets up so you can get some extra sleep. Its not even worth it. If my kids are awake,i'm awake.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Misti :: 8:10 PM :: 9 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------