Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Coffee, grey hair and lost socks

Someone messed with moms coffee, grrr.

They (most likely T) is lucky I had more coffee.
____________________________________________________
Then Mr. Fun poitely told me that I had a patch of grey hair. Okay he laughed and taunted me about my patch. I didn't believe him so I told him to pull a piece out.

Does that look like A piece? more like 10 pieces.

____________________________________________________
Lately the boys never have matching socks. Yes, it happens every now and then
we'll have one lonely sock. But recently I have had up to 5 lonely socks.


Now I know why.

Posted by Misti :: 8:22 AM :: 4 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------