Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, February 02, 2006




Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~I wasn't going to do this anymore but I couldn't resist.
2~I am exhausted from trying to night wean T. Hes still screaming a few hours a night. I really didn't think it would be this hard.
3~Today I feel fat and ugly. You can call me fugly.
4~Yesterday was the first day in over a year that I didn't have to wear nursng pads. it felt so weird.
5~My nieghbor thinks her husband is having an affair, I am so sad for her.
6~T won't let me put him down, screams and follows me around while I do what needs to be done. No wonder i'm insane.
7~I'm trying to drink more water I just forget.
8~Thats it, i'm going to the gym tonight after dinner and dinner will be something healthy.
9~Mr. fun installed our new garage door a couple nights ago and I am still giddy everytime I pull up,push the button and pull in the garage without having to get out. Our last garage door was a piece of crap. never buy a wayne dalton, they suck.
10~I suppose I have to give up the day nursing sessions to wean T from waking at night. I thought I could hold on to those for a short while longer.
11~i need to hury this up, JJ gets her certificates for Principles list today and perfect attenndance. I am s proud of her straight A's.
12~I have laundry in the washer that has been washed twice already. It will be three if i don't get it in the dryer today.
13~Some think this is an unlucky number, not me.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1~lilybleu
2~killired
3~Kelly
4~Karen
5~yellowrose
6~eric
7~Uisce
8~Courtney
9~mommabee
10~chickadee
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Misti :: 10:04 AM :: 15 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------