Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Monday, January 23, 2006

10 minutes, thats all it took. And night #1

I tried to do Billy Blanks Boot Camp today. What a joke. I made the mistake of doing it while the kids were still awake for starters. I thought the boys would play in the playroom and JJ would keep an eye on T. Turns out I have three children who like to stretch,kick and do pushups. So after many watch outs, can you grab T so I don't kick him, don't let your knees go over your toes, oh I am so sorry, are your fingers okay?, I can't really watch your push up trying to do one myself but i bet it looks better than mine, the bands aren't toys, I gave up and called it a work out.
It kicked my butt for sure. Tomorrow i plan to do it during nap time.
__________________________________________

Tonight is night #1 of trying to wean T from his night feedings. Yes, he's one and still waking 3-5 times a night to nurse. It must stop.
He nursed to sleep at 8 PM.Woke at 9 to nurse, I tried to give him a sippy of rice milk, that just pissed him off. I bounced,rocked, sang and he fell asleep. He woke again at 10 PM. This time he took about 5 sips off the sippy and fell asleep once again. Wish me luck!!!!
well, it 10:16 and hes awake wanting to nurse once again *sigh* its going to be long night.

Posted by Misti :: 10:18 PM :: 4 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------