Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Playing with my camera and other thoughts

I figured out the back button focus and I think I am hooked. Its a bit awkward to use but I am loving the results.

_________________________________

We currently have 3 sick boys. Going on day 6. Not sure how much more I can take. One sick is easy,two is tolerable. When you get to three you start feeling trapped.Even annoyed by the sad voices calling moooommmyy!! after day 4. Lets hope today the fevers break and life can get back to normal.
I love my kids and feel so bad for them but being trapped in the house for a week is driving me crazy.
____________________________________________
Jennifer wants to know if that cereal is really good. Yes, its yummy. Add some fruit and its a great breakfast that keeps you satisfied for a long while.And i know you didn't call me stupid in a direct way,lol.

Posted by Misti :: 9:00 AM :: 5 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------