Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Can anyone guess how my day has been?


I have three sick boys today. All have fevers over 102. All whiney and hurting. I feel so bad for them. They had a good couple hours but are now all sleeping.
Crossing fngers JJ doesn't get it. And really hoping Mr. Fun and I don't get it :(

I am supposed to be planning a birthday party for the 21st. Thats right Sir T will be ONE year old in eleven days. Haven't even sent out the invitaions. Okay, I haven't even printed the invites yet. I have designed a few and can't decide on what one I want to use. So thats my goal for tonight. Design,decide,print and address invitations.

Posted by Misti :: 3:19 PM :: 8 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------