Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Saturday, December 31, 2005



New Years Eve


Our plans will consist of taking care of sick kiddos and hopefully a few card games.
The last year we went out was when G was a baby,hes almost 6 now. We must be old.
We had to walk home that night. I remember the cold on my cheeks and the warmth of Mr. Funs arm around my shoulder. The streets were quiet and our laughter loud.

I refuse to make any resolutions because I won't keep them. However,there are a few things that I would like see happen.
1~lose about 5-10 lbs
2~organize this whole house
3~get another tattoo
now if they happen they happen. If they don't theres always the next year.


Wishing you peace in the New Year

Posted by Misti :: 9:43 AM :: 6 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------