Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Friday, December 23, 2005



Theres some surprises that are so great......


There was a knock on the door. G looks out the window and says
"theres some old man at at the door."
I look out and its MY Grandpa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so excited to see him. And this is why my mom has to leave Christmas Day. Of course she wouldn't tell me why before. I get to spend the holiday with my Grandpa and he got to meet T. Its so special and such a bittersweet thing for me. I realy wish that my Grandma was still with us. Oh she would of loved my kids to pieces. She would of made doll clothes for JJ, blankets for the boys and on and on.
My most vivid memories of my childhood were of Grandma and Grandpa.
They had this owl cookie jar. Always full of cookies and the best part was they kept it low enough that we could help ourselves. They had a huge yard with a swingset. I loved running around with all my cousins. My Grandma was always there for me,through thick and thin,she was by my side if I asked and always in the shadows just waiting to hear me ask for a hug or a cookie ;-)
My Grandpa would tease me to no end and I loved every last minute of it. He would always tell me to stay away from his pickles and radishes. I loved both so much,I would eat them with him on the front porch in the summer sun. Only after Grandma would say "Oh Harry, share with the cute little girl" ;-)

Posted by Misti :: 10:21 AM :: 4 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------