Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005




SHHHHHHH!!!!
Its before 11:30 and I'm heading to bed. In hopes to get a clean house tomorrow.
Mr. Fun called, hes bought me another gift. That makes number 16,not that i'm counting. He said he couldn't resist today and yesterdays gift he thinks I will like the most. Makes a girl wonder.
OH I can't wait untill Christmas!!! I hate surprises, I wanna snoop but I won't.
And I've tried every trick in the book to get the kids to tell me. I get silence. They say nothing. They stand there in a blank stare. Man, they are good. Now lets hope they are just as good when daddy is trying to find out what hes getting.

Posted by Misti :: 10:40 PM :: 12 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------