Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Friday, December 16, 2005



Sorry to be so MIA! Internet is down. I tried this morning and connection is very low so hoping this post.
I will be back as soon as Mr. Fun has a spare moment(laughing very hard,hopefully before Christmas) to crawl in the attic and try to fix it.


Also any info on ATI snap,share win contest would be appreciated here. I recieved a letter that I won a photo contest that I don't remember entering(that doesn't surprise me) They want to have some info notorized and sent back in a prepaid fedex enevelope. Wanting to know its legit before taking the next step. And I don't know what picture "won".

Posted by Misti :: 9:03 AM :: 7 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------