Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Saturday, December 03, 2005



Helping Others



It seems that every year around this time I feel the need to help others. We do the angel tree at the mall. I've donated to Toys for Tots already and may do it again.
I feel for the children that don't get a magical holiday. I do realize its not about the toys. But it sure is fun to watch my children open those gifts and get so excited.
Even if my children do get a lot I try to teach them its about giving and the birth of Jesus.
I want Christmas to be about Jesus first,helping others second and presents third.
So far its not seeking in with the younger ones.

Posted by Misti :: 12:12 PM :: 2 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------