Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005



Baby, its cold outside



I made Mr. Fun get up and turn the heater on before I peeled myself out from under the covers. Winter is here. Time to get jackets out. Yes jackets not coats. We don't own coats. Cold here is 50 degrees. Sad,yes, still we freeze because we are used to 100+ degree weather.
This cooler weather makes me even more excited for Christmas. I am printing my cards,making list of what I bought for who, our decorations are up. Inside and out.
Bring on the Holiday! I can't wait. Last year it was a wonderful year and I am expectig this year to be more so.

Posted by Misti :: 9:10 AM :: 3 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------