Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Monday, November 14, 2005



Some asked for pictures and well my camera is out of commission right now. It has dust. Mr. Fun ordered a cleaning kit for me so hopefully I will have time to take Christmas pictures for our cards.
I thought I would share some pictures where the dust is not apparent.

My sweet JJ


My Prince T


My stubborn but adorable Wy


Mr. Solo ,G


And two more of T that i couldn't resist sharing.


He looks so big in this picture. Hes always kneeling like this and I finaly got a picture of it so i had to share.


I didn't attempt a shot of them all together because i didn't have help. Didn't make it to the park before Mr. Fun had to go to work. So I wasn't feeling brave enough.

Posted by Misti :: 10:17 PM :: 7 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------