Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Saturday, November 19, 2005



Sharing my Wy-Guy
And Mr. Fun's lost his mind

His true personality can be seen in the photos below. I am so thankful I get to capture this stage (please let it be a stage) with pictures.




Hes just lucky he can be sweet and is so stinkin' cute. We had a really good day today. Not a lot of resistance on his part. I put him to bed tonight with a smile on my face.


____________________________________________________
I am sorry I never updated Thursdays Thirteen. It was a crazy day and it continues to be a crazy weekend.

Mr. Fun decided to put the Christmas tree up today. I think hes lost his mind. This just means its coming down the day after if not Christmas night. I just get tired of the clutter. We aren't decorating yet. We are going to let T get use to it first. He really hasn't been too interested in it. I hope he continues on that path.

So when do you put your tree up and when do you take it down?

Posted by Misti :: 8:54 PM :: 6 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------