Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Saturday, November 26, 2005



Braving the crowds


T and I hit the mall yesterday. It really is nutty how many people can be in one mall. I do love the crowds and the hussle and bussle of it all tho. I didn't get much. Bought Mr. Fun a few things, a couple stocking stuffers and the kids holiday outfits.
I don't care for plaid BUT when I noticed Gymboree had all the right sizes I couldn't resist getting matching outfits. Now the shoot didn't go over as well as I had planned. Its hard to get four kids looking at the camera at once let alone getting them looking at the camera with decent looks on their face.
I told myself I wasn't going to get frutrated. By the end I was frustrated. I want that one perfect shot and I ddn't get it. Oh well theres always today and tomorrow to reshoot.
Here are some that I would love if just one little thing was different *rolling eyes* Its the perfectionist in me showing through.





Posted by Misti :: 8:27 AM :: 8 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------