Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, December 01, 2005




Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~I still haven't made that appointment for my tooth. I am calling today,I swear (clears throat)
2~I bought this Advent House Calander from Pottery Barn Kids. I love it! its so neat.

3~I often wish we lived in a small town.
4~I am still a bit pissy about the roast fiasco from yesterday.
5~I put the xbox away last night and I was still asked to play after school. I could scream!! This detox may be harder than i had thought.
6~I have two favorite coffee cups for the season.

7~Gary Allan is playing in Tuscon tomorrow night. I am so disappointed that we can't go. I really want to go. Its been over a year since we saw him.
8~I still own a wedding dress that I bought for a wedding that never happened.
9~I am loving our newest decoration and wish I could find some peguins to go with it.

10~I miss living close to my mom. I think she should move out here.
11~I am so excited to wrap presents but not looking foward to the help that will be offered,lol.
12~I am loving the heated seats in the truck,awwww,feels so good on the achey back.
13~I apologize for all typos but this is it what I am dealing with.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.Chickadee's 13
2~Mary's 13
3~Sleeping mommy's 13
4~Leannes 13
5~SquashToads 13
6~Texaz_Ivy10's 13
7~D's 13
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.




Posted by Misti :: 8:39 AM :: 11 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------