Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005



Take one VERY sick mom (who has mastitis), four energized kids, one VERY busy dad that is working fourteen plus hour days and you get nothing but pure chaos. CHAOS I tell you.
I have laundry piled everwhere, most clean, some dirty, all wrinkled. The dishes are piled up, the trash needs taken out and sheets need to be changed.
Its been twentyfour hours since I started the antibiotic and I am hoping tomorrow morning I can kick this house into shape.

It started Sunday morning with a plugged milk duct. I have had several so I treated it like I always do. By 10 PM I had a fever, by 10:30 it was up to 104.1. I felt awful.I finally got T to sleep around 11:30. Mr. Fun woke me at 3:30AM when he got home to give me more tylenol and my fever had broke.
The next morning(Monday) I woke up and walked to the bathroom. I felt like I was going to puke so I sat down. Called JJ to get dad. By the time he got to me I couldn't see. I felt him holding me and I told him I couldn't see. The next thing I know I am in the living room on the chair.
My fever came and went all day. I developed a blister on my breast that T is so dang curious about. Lets just hope he doesn't pop it one of these times *yeeooouuch* (or are you supposed to pop them?)
I finally got in to see the on call doctor around 8PM. He was young and I wasn't impressed. I finally told him that I knew it was mastitis and not shingles *rolleyes*
He thought I had shingles because of the blister.
So I am on Kelflex and lets hope tomorrow I am back to myself. Mr. Fun only gets one day off a week (untill after Christmas) and luckily it was yesterday. He took all three boys out of the house for a couple hours so I could sleep. This was T's first trip out without mom. He did great of course.

Posted by Misti :: 10:34 PM :: 7 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------