Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, December 08, 2005





Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~i totally forgot today was Thursday
2~I am feeling much better,whew. Thanks for the well wishes.
3~Today is the last pratice for G and I am so happy!!!!!!!!
4~My house is still a wreck.
5~I have sooo much to do and not enough time to do it in.
6~I have lost three pounds so i ate lots of choclate last night.
7~My daughter cut her hair really short and I am having mixed emotions about it.
you can see the pictures here The Fun House
8~I really need new clothes but can't find anthing I like that looks good.
9~the top of this code is messed up and i don't care to fix it right now or maybe ever.
10~The meds i am on make me feel like puking so i eat more and it goes away just in time for me to take another pill.
11~I still haven't called about my tooth. maybe i should list the number and someone else can call for me. Mondays are good.
12~Sunday we are kicking butt and turning that office into a playroom. At least we better or I may lose it!!
13~i apologize for the boring 13 this week. my brain is fried and i must run to get Wy from school.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1~Marisa's 13
2~D's 13
3~Barbra's 13
4~Steph's 13
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. comment links accepted!




Posted by Misti :: 2:43 PM :: 6 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------