Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005



My letter to santa

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth


Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Crystal's Office party. It was Nancy who spiked the punch with too much Margarita. I can't help it if I drank 6 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like strawberry.

I thought it was funny when I put Julie's shirt on my head and danced the tango on the table while singing `Tequila Loves Me'. I didn't mean to break Crystal's cell phone and don't know why Crystal would accuse me of streaking.

I don't remember calling Chris's wife a huge chicken---even though she looked like one with maroon eye shadow and silver lipstick!

And when I threw up on Amy's husband's leg, it was only because I ate too much of that turkey.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my suburban through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a wonderful dog and have me arrested for drunk and disorderly!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all lovely and quiet. And I'm really not to blame for any of this cold stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
Misti (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 9 bucks!

Now go write your own here---->Santa Letter

Posted by Misti :: 4:57 PM :: 2 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------