Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, December 22, 2005





Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~I have this cold that doesn't want to go away and its really annoying.
2~I have so much to do today and that means housework is going to be put on the backburner once again.
3~My mom will be here today, I can't wait!! I wish she could stay longer than she is.
4~I had a lot to write about yesterday and now I have forgtten it all,go figure.
5~T is now 11 months old and its really hard for me to grasp.

6~Even tho theres so many other things I should be doing right at this very minute, here i sit enjoying my sanity juice and nursing a very cranky baby.
7~I still need to buy teacher gifts, thinking a gift certificate for somewhere would be good.
8~I NEED a professional organizer to come organize my life.
9~I don't think Mr. Fun realized what he was getting into so many years ago,lol.
10~I want to make T a really cool cake for his 1st birthday but can't decide what theme i want to go with.
11~I haven't used auto mode on my camera in over 2 weeks, Go me!!!!
12~Everytime I type I hear the clicking of two beer bottles that Mr. Fun left next to the laptop. I am trying to make it sound like a song.
13~I off to shower and start my day. I must brave the crowds today. Costco is my first stop and I am scared,very scared.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1~Steph's 13
2~Lyndsay's 13
3~Interstellarlass' 13
4~Chickadee's 15
5~running2ks' 13
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. comment links accepted!




Posted by Misti :: 7:44 AM :: 10 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------