Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Friday, December 23, 2005



DO NOT LET CHILDREN READ!!!!!!

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!


so today was PJ day. Last night JJ asked if she could wear my slippers. I said yes not thinking she would run in my closet and get them.
So today she asked "did you get G a leapster?"
(damn damn damn damn) <----- thats what was being said in my mind.
I said "NO" with a look of why would we?
After she was distracted with something I ran to my closet and noticed the bag of SANTA gifts kind of sticking out. YOu can see the leapster,nothing else.
So now what? We can't give G the leapster from Santa now,she'll start to figure it out.
CRAP CRAP CRAP!!
We can save it for his birthday in Feb.(so tahts not a big deal) But now I have to think of something else to get him and OH DAMN!!!!! I told my mother in law to send him a game for Christmas,now we are so screwed!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN!! any ideas?

Posted by Misti :: 10:34 PM :: 6 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------