Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006





Now to let T in on that little secret.


T is feeling better and now onto the task of getting this house back in order. I am not ignoring the blog world just nothing much happening.
We were out with the nieghbors last night. We all decided that costco pizza (dang that place opening 2 minutes from home) would be better than everyone going in to eat. Crystal,T and I ran to get it. The boys*clear throat* men wanted more beer. So we walked out of costco with two thirty packs of coors light, tillamook cheese and 3 large pizzas. What they must of thought of us. By the time we got to the truck we were laughing so hard we had tears and couldn't stand up.
We were laughing because they put my pound of cheese in a box. Like I really need a box to carry my cheese. I know its one of those "you had to be there" moments but heres a visual.

Now did they really need to put the cheese in a box? Did I really need the box to carry my cheese?

So then Crystal decides to get the beer in the truck. She's shoving the 2nd 30 pack with all she has and yells to me "i can't make it fit". I finish buckling T and come around and respond with "What the hell woman,its a surburban for crying out loud"
These two elderly ladies were staring but trying not to stare as they walked to their car with a basket full of fruit and vitamins,which weren't in a fancy smanchy little box like my cheese.

It felt good to laugh that hard and that long.

Posted by Misti :: 2:12 PM :: 11 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------