Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Monday, January 30, 2006

Watching Americas Funniest Videos

The video with the two guys playing the piano with their pants down came on. I am assuming they are doing this with their "units". Well, my boys are asking over and over "how are they doing that,mom?" "mom, what are they using to play the piano?"
All I could do is smile. Could you imagine what they would try to do with their "units" if I had told them. OH BOY!!! They are already obsessed enough, no help needed.

Then a commercial came on for this thing they call Doggy Steps. I thought I had seen it all. I was wrong. What a stupid stupid thing to add clutter to your house. I can hear it now. "FooFoo wants up on the couch, go grab the doggy steps." "Its time for bed, go grab FooFoo's doggy steps."
Rolling eyes here.

Posted by Misti :: 7:42 PM :: 5 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------