Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, February 09, 2006



Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun



1~Mr. Fun finally ordered me my personalized plates for the burb. WOOHOO!! Can't wait to get them.
2~I have decided that Wy will be going three days a week next year and i will stand in line to get a morning spot,if needed.
3~T went to sleep last night without nursing.
4~I didn't do the dishes after dinner last night. I sure do regret that. But Mr. Fun wanted to go to Target. I never pass up a shopping trip, ever!
5~It was 87 degrees here and we were out most of the day. I do love living here, now if it wasn't so dusty. We seriously need rain.
6~mmmmm,yum! this coffee hits the spot.I didn't like coffee untill after JJ was born. My mother in law bought me a mocha from Starbucks at the airport. The rest is history.
7~Still struggling with losing weight. Its only 7-10 lbs. But I look in the mirror and its not what I am used to seeing.I don't feel comfy in my own skin right now.
8~I love hiking but haven't yet gone this year.
9~I often wonder what life would be like with only two kids. We were done after two. And once you have three you might as well have four.*wink*
10~I am hoping to get a new dishwasher soon, ours sucks to say the least. A new oven/stove would be nice too. But thats not gong to happen.
11~That laundry from last week is now sitting on my dresser waiting to be put away. My poor kids are running out of clothes.
12~I am currently frustrated with my camera. I am having the worst luck with color. But I am still learning.
13~My next purchase for my camera will be a simple lens hood.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1~Marisa's 13
2~Nancy
3~uisce
4~Better safe than sorry
5~Janne
6~chickadee
7~kimmy
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Misti :: 8:23 PM :: 14 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------