Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, May 18, 2006



.TTmaroon
Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~Some guy whistled at me yesterday in the grocery store. Then as I was checking out he was behind me and proceeded to wink at me. It's been a LONG time since a stranger did such a thing.
2~You know you go to starbucks too much when your 3 year old can order your somewhat complicated drink.
3~I usually do TT late Wednesday night but we were at the ballgame and then had to watch Lost when we got home. Anyone else think the show is getting slightly hokey?
4~I am a freak when it comes to my childrens clothes. I don't care if we aren't going anywhere but if we are they must match from their hat to their shoes.
5~I am usually a very positive person, the glass is always half full. This month has been a test for me.
6~Why the hell do I have pimples on my face, aren't the wrinkles enough?
7~Every two weeks I go with my nieghbor to get our nails done and a pedicure. It's heaven.
8~Only 6 more days of school, I am so anxious to get this year over with. Bring on the lazy days of summer.
9~I ordered my 85 mm lens. I can't wait to get it. I can get a close up without being in the subjects face.
10~I owe Leanne a huge Thank you and an apology in advanced for all the questions I will be asking about my webpage. Yes thats right, its up and almost finished. I have to add more pictures and some other things.
11~I have neglected my house because I am in a "tired of doing the same thing over and over every day" kind of mood. The sick kids don't help either.
12~I have watched 3 movies in the past 4 days, that's more then in the past year for me.
13~ My first trip to San Diego without Mr. Fun has been canceled. Now what to do that weekend???

Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Please only leave your link if you have your TT up, thank you.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




Posted by Misti :: 7:38 AM :: 14 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------