Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, May 11, 2006



.TTmaroon
Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~I must apologize for the depressing posts this week. Life just sucks sometimes. It's beyond sucky.
2~I belong to a message board. We have been together since 2001. We have had some bad times, some disagreements and we have managed to be adults and come out on top.
3~I depend on these ladies, they are my life line,in bad times and in good.
4~I have had the pleasure of meeting nine of these wonderful women in person. Three of them no longer post.
5~I am proud of my online friends, I hide it from nobody.
6~When referring to these women, I call them my friends.
7~My new domain is coming along but not because I know what I am doing, that's for darn sure.
8~Comatose by PJ is my favorite song right now. I am rocking out to it as I type. I thought it was World Wide Suicide by PJ but I changed my mind tonight.
9~I witnessed an elderly lady fall off a treadmill and I had to hold back laughter.*does that make me a bad person?* She wasn't hurt at all just embarrassed. I would be too.
10~ Only two more weeks of school, how excited am I? SUPER DUPER excited. SHHH, don't tell the kids.
11~ I have retaught myself how to use my camera on manual after the funk I was in.
I hope I don't forget ever again. Though it came back pretty quick.
12~Exposure and color are my biggest challenges.
13~I think AI is stupid stupid stupid. It's not a talent contest, it's a "who has more friends and family willing to vote multiple times" contest.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Misti :: 12:02 AM :: 26 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------