Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, May 04, 2006



.TTmaroon
Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~I had a bad day cleaning yesterday. I had just mopped the floor and spilled the dirty water all over my kitchen. I mean all over the fridge, the stove, the cabinets the coffee maker. Even got it in my eyes and mouth. Then as I was cleaning that mess up Mr. Fun found a trap door on the new vacuum canister and all the dirt I vacuumed up over the last week was all over my clean kitchen floor. Yes, we laughed or I would of cried.
2~I only enjoy cleaning when I'm in the mood.
3~I never did get to the bathrooms,so thats where you'll find me.
4~I don't like waiting on people and thats what I'll be doing between 8-12 today. The Direct TV guy has to come out AGAIN!! It's getting very frustrating.
5~I have tried and tried to design a watermark for my photos and I can't do it, I suck. So I thought I would just put text on them and emboss the text but i can't get the text as big as I want it. I'm frustrated.
6~I have a cut on my bottom lip because it was dry and I picked it. I also pick at my kids ears and noses. I know gross but I love to pick.
7~Only 3 more weeks of school once this week is over , this excites me to no end. My countdown is on.
8~All I want for Mothers Day is the 85 mm 1.8 lens and a portable backdrop stand.
9~I can't stand clutter, drives me crazy.We are decluttering our bedroom, Mr. Fun took down the desk and now to find a place for everything that was on it. I am hoping to finish the room by end of weekend.
10~I need a kick in the patootie to get my own domain so I can set up an awesome place to showcase my photos. But I am afraid that may take someone actually just doing it and saying"okay,here is your URL and you owe me $$" LOL!
11~This weeks 13 is hard for me to get through and I am so sorry to bore you all.
12~I still can't decide on what to call myself in PhotoLand, that also adds to the frustration of #5.
13~If you have any suggestions on a name for my photography, I would love to hear it.
I have ABA IMAGES as of now but the more I see it the less I like it. So I am looking for any suggestion, PLEASE! don't make me beg.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Misti :: 12:00 AM :: 33 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------