Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, April 27, 2006



.TTmaroon
Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~I have over 7000 songs on my ipod, 7087 to be exact.
2~Tim Mcgraw, Alice In Chains, Kenny Chesney, Pearl Jam, NIN, Toby Kieth, LIVE, Gary Allen, Jack Johnson, LL Cool J, Cake and Faith Hill are some of my favorite artist among the mix.
3~I could do without AC/DC, Motley Crew, 2pac, Nickle Creek, Scorpians and Phil Collins being on my ipod.
4~I didn't start liking country music untill my senior year in highschool, which was 1991-1992.
5~I do not sing in the shower.
6~I love to listen to music really loud in the car and miss being able to do it all the time.
7~I grew up listening to Casey Kasem every Sunday while we cleaned the house.
8~Garth Brooks was the first country singer I liked and now I don't care for him.
9~I already have tickets for Kenny Chesney and Tim&Faith this summer. Hoping to see Gary Allen as well.
10~I do not watch any music award shows. I used to but now.....who cares.
11~I used to watch CMT a lot but now I perfer to listen to itunes.
12~I think music can heal the soul.
13~I wish I was going to Boston with Mr. Fun to see Pearl Jam.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Misti :: 12:44 AM :: 29 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------