Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's the feel good train, all aboard..........

I am feeling much better. Thanks for all the well wishes.
________________________________________________________

We had the pleasure of attending a baseball game tonight. It was a lot of fun despite our team losing. And if you can believe it we didn't get one comment about the number of children we have. I believe we need to mark this night down in the history books.

T has learned to turn his back on me when I have the camera
IMG_6575
still makes for a cute photo.

The three older ones wanted "face" painting but not on their face. WEIRDOS!!
IMG_6595

Mr. Fun and JJ keeping score
IMG_6626
I am so happy that my girl is a girly girl yet loves sports.
_________________________________________________________________

I do have a pet peeve to rant about, however.
If you are going to be in the left lane, also known as the passing/fast lane, then pass somebody or drive fast. And if there's a big ass vehicle on your ass take that as a hint to get the hell out of my way!!!! Learn to drive before you get behind the wheel,dickweed!!

Posted by Misti :: 11:09 PM :: 9 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------