Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Less IS more

I am not a whiz in the kitchen, its no secret. Tonight the kids wanted wafflesticks for dinner. Thats fine by me. So I made wafflesticks. But not without mishaps. I do this everytime *dumbass*

Mom, remember last time it overflowed
IMG_6438
actually i do now that it's doing it again.

second try was better
IMG_6439
And three times a charm.
IMG_6440
Don't mind the dust on the top of it, just shows you why I forgot about it overflowing.

Hopefully the next time I make wafflesticks (3 months from now) I will remember to not put so much in.
Don't they look yummy? They are Pecan Pumpkin Spice *yum*
IMG_6442

But the *yum* verdict is still out with the little one.
IMG_6443

Posted by Misti :: 7:55 PM :: 11 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------