Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

That might have been too much fun



The view from our room was amazing. If you ever stay at the Bellagio, a room with a view of the fountians is a must.It was so cool. If you like chinese food then a meal at Chin Chin's inside New York New York is also a must. Then theres the show Buck Wild at the Sahara.If you like Country music you would love this show if you don't then don't bother. I gotta say that I was laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my cheeks and my stomach hurt. We had front row and Mr. Fun had the pleasure of being flirted with. One of the dancers came out and put her hat on his head. He was told to go up on stage but he didn't.
I didn't take many pictures, too busy enjoying myself to think about the camera. But I gotta say if I had had my SLR I would of taken a bunch of pictures. The inside of Bellagio is beautiful. The Tulips were amazing. But the point and shoot camera I had wasn't doing it for me. I discovered that I am a true blue SLR gal now.

We had such a great time. I am already looking foward to our next night away. And next time we do Vegas I want to find a shirt that says "I see drunk people". We saw some really drunk woman being held up by their men, it was too much. I consumed many adult beverages but only enough to keep a good buzz going all night. I can't imagine getting so drunk I coudn't walk, thats insane.

Posted by Misti :: 7:43 AM :: 7 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------