Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Do you hear that?


I hear the sound of Vegas calling me. Mr. Fun and I are getting away for two nights sans kids. This trip is long overdue. In our ten years of marriage we have gone away only twice for only one night each time. So we decided we needed to get away and have some adult fun. We have been to Vegas several times in the last ten years but I have been pregnant or breastfeeding. This time around I am free to drink as I please. Many adult beverages will be consumed.
I am a little worried about leaving Prince T. I know in my heart that he's going to do great. His Grandma is going to love him to pieces, he's going to have his sister and brothers around to keep him busy. Lets hope he sleeps through the night both nights. We've only left Prince T once in the past fouteen months of his life and that was for a few hours to attend a hockey game, he did fine then. He'll do fine now. I just need to keep telling mysef that. He'll be fine.
So with that said, anyone been to Vegas lately? Anything we must see? Anywhere we must eat?

Posted by Misti :: 8:35 AM :: 10 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------