Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

In light of my day.........

I have one thing to say. That is ~~ back up your photos, print them. Save them somewhere else besides your computers hard drive.
Don't put it off for another day. Do it as soon as you have time. I wish I had. We did save quite a few but not all. I have yet to go through what was saved to dvd so not sure what we lost. Hoping Wy's first birthday pictures and video was saved. If not I will be very sad for a very long time. At a quick glance I did notice T's hospital and newborn pictures.
So if you have precious memories saved on your computer save them elsewhere.

Posted by Misti :: 9:46 PM :: 10 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------