Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, March 16, 2006



Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about *~Mrs. Fun~*



1~My favorite color is pink.
2~I love it when my boys have their heads shaved.
3~I wish JJ would let her hair grow but she doesn't want to.
4~I should be taking a nap with T but here I sit drinking my water.64 oz is the least amount I drink daily. I used to pee every 10 minutes,its getting better.
5~I have a big mouth and one of these days its going to get me trouble.
6~I don't like being told I have to do something.
7~My favorite place to eat out is Islands, Northshore Tacos are the best.
8~How much I don't want to move because of the hassle, the thought of a bigger house gets me all giddy.
9~I really wish a few of my favorite bloggers would update, you know who you are.
10~I need to get off my ass and leave blogger, I think about it almost daily. I am to chicken or something like that.
11~I feel so much better about mysef since I started getting exercise daily, you should try it.
12~It sucks to be deblogrolled <------is that even a word? Anyways, like I was saying, it sucks to visit someone and realize you are no longer on their blogroll. I do realize I am boring at times but still......it sucks.
13~I hope you all have a great weekend. Mr. Fun and I will not be getting away. Turns out he has to work Sunday at 4:30AM. I'm okay with that. We are going to try for another time.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.




Posted by Misti :: 1:35 PM :: 3 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------