Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Screw the easy button, I want a restart button


Today has been less than ideal. Just one of those days where you want to crawl back in bed and stay there.

I woke to a crying baby that hasn't stopped crying. Nothing is making him happy.
Wy broke a picture frame. It was an accident but still, its broken.
I sat down with my coffee only to have T reach over and spill it all over us and the couch. What a mess. Luckily I did the dishes last night so I could rinse the hot coffee off of him pretty quickly. His skin was red but not burned.
The little girl I watch showed up early and in rare form. The boys have found the pots and pans and are banging them on the tile floor.At least T isn't crying at the moment.
Then Wy wanted a book read to him. He handed me a library book and theres coffee in it. Go figure! Lets hope they dry okay.
And I am pretty sure those socks that have needed to be sorted for days are now laughing at me.

Posted by Misti :: 10:40 AM :: 1 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------