Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This and that....

My best friend called tonight. She's having a boy. I am so excited for her and her whole family. This is baby number four and the first boy. So she gets to do blue and not pink this time around. Of course we would be super excited if baby was a girl but its so exciting to add a boy to the mix. Not that he has much hope with three older sisters.Hes bound to play with dolls and barbies from the get go. My boys only have one older sister and she gets them doing it all the time. So this poor baby boy has no hope *wink* CONGRATULATIONS JEN!!! I can't wait to meet him.
________________________________________________

Wy is much better. It seemed to be a twenty four hour bug. So far nobody else has gotten it but I won't be holding my breathe.

___________________________________________________

Mr. Fun and I arranged for my mom to come this weekend and for the two older kids sleepover at a friends. Our tenth anniversary is coming up. We want a weekend away but we can't decide on what to do,where to go or even how long to be gone. *sigh* One downfall of not being a planner. I am sure we will figure it out. Any ideas?
We are open to any and al ideas. Even if its a local place. We just want a night to be Mr. and Mrs. Fun not daddy and mommy.

Posted by Misti :: 10:38 PM :: 1 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------