Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursdays Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun

1~ Yes i know ,its late to be doing this.
2~ Yes, i missed last week and a few others due to lack of a brain.
3~ I noticed an old friend now does this,i'll miss her Thursday trash day posts.*wink* you know who you are.
4~ Wy got into 3 day AM class for preschool. I am okay with that because I didn't have to spend the night to get him in.
5~ I have 15 minutes to do this before I have to pick up Wy
6~ We (Mr. Fun and I) can't decide where to stay for our 10 yr anniversary.
8~ T is now 100% weaned from breastfeeding and I have lots of mixed feelings going on.
9~ I realize I have no TT code up but I will fix that when/if I have the time.( i fixed it,yay me not being able to go to bed at a decent hour)
10~ I started working out,drinking water and eating better. I gained weight,go figure.
11~ I am on the edge waiting to hear if Mr. Fun passed the interviews. Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news.
12~ Is it summer yet?
13~I told a little white lie to get out of something today, not feeling too good about it now. oh well .


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.Laura
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Misti :: 2:58 PM :: 4 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------