Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Jumping on the bandwagon

The photoblog band wagon that is. I still plan to keep this blog and will still bore the crap out of you so no worries *wink* But I wanted somewhere to showcase my favorite photos larger than this blog will allow. I also didn't want to change the format of this blog. I am trying out this photoblog via blogger. I still haven't got the nads to buy my own domain. (somebody kick me)
So if you want to check it out ABA IMAGES just keep in mind, I am still trying to tweak it and make it my own. I just suck at it and hate asking for help. Wish I wasn't because blogger is pissing me off with the whole uploading photos or lack of, I guess I should say.

Posted by Misti :: 10:07 AM :: 8 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------