Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, April 13, 2006



TTmaroon


Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~ Its 1:27 AM on Thursday and I awake b/c a certian 14 month old is awake. He seems to think its 6:27 Am on Thursday.
2~I am afraid of moths. I scream like a school girl when I see one.
3~I have killed a spider with my fingers.
4~I am still going to the gym everyday my schedules permits (5-6 days a week)
5~Mr. Fun asked if I was going back to work after the kids are in school fulltime, thinking not.
6~Hopefully by then I can make a business out of photography.
7~But I still have a loooooooonnnnnnggggg way to go before that can happen.
8~Today we are back on the "we will add on to the house instead of moving" plan.
9~I am loving the new show "Big Love" LOVE IT!!
10~Thursdays are really busy days for me, I miss doing TT weekly.
11~I was deblogged rolled from the TT blogroll, so sad. But whatcha gonna do? So I took the TT blogroll off. Maybe i'll put it back up for the heck of it. And if I was cool I would figure out how to do the automatic link thingy. Now thats cool.
12~That certian 14 month old from #1 is starting to fade, I may get some sleep afterall.
13~I am curiously hungry now.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1~wystful1
2~momma m
3~Tracy
4~Sonya
5~Jane
6~TNchick
7~Nicole
8~Susan
9~Surrender Dorothy
10~Lauren
11~Write From Karen
12~Karin
13~Karen
Are you next to be linked?

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Posted by Misti :: 1:28 AM :: 25 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------