Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, April 20, 2006



TTmaroon
Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~It seems I have relapsed. Not feeling good at all.
2~We have another baseball game to attend tonight. Not sure I am up for the task.
3~I know I don't feel well when I get Starbucks and don't finish it.
IMG_6631
4~It's sunscreen weather now and you will find these in my bag, in the burb,in the house,in the garage. I always have to have them handy. Gotta get those kids lathered up when you can.
IMG_6635
5~My first ever Thursday THirteen was back on September 1st, It was only the 4th one.
And I received only one comment.My 1st Thursday 13
6~I am afraid of heights.
7~I recieved flowers yesterday from Mr. Fun.
IMG_6636
8~I am so excited for summer this year. I am hoping to get a chance to hang at the beach.
9~These are not as good as the patties, I will not be buying them again.
IMG_6284
10~I am VERY excited that my FAVORITE cousin will be coming to visit us next week.
11~I am super excited for my friend Tracy. She gets to see Kenny tonight and I know she is going to have such a great time.
12~I am playing fecth with T so that I can get this done without him pressing the keys.
13~I wore my Gary Allen shirt yeasterday. This is worthy of the TT because I haven't been able to wear it since the summer of 2004. I am only 2lbs away from my first goal.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.Please only link if you are participating in the TT.




Posted by Misti :: 7:53 AM :: 34 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------