Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, September 01, 2005













13 Super Sweet Morsels about Mrs. Fun


1.I am tired
2. I drink way too much coffee and diet soda and not enough water
3.My mom is coming for a visit this weekend. I am keeping it a secret from the kids
4. I am super excited for the new fall season of TV to start
5.I haven't been to the gym because of my sick children and its making me cranky
6. I didn't get a birthday cake and i was disappointed
7. I wish people would stop complaining about the price of gas and look at the bigger picture.
8. I don't watch the news because the newscasters here bug the crap out of me
9. I wish i had more time to play with the features on my camera
10. I really should be cleaning instead of doing this
11.My biggest pet peeve is a wet towels being left on the carpet
12. I didn't sleep all but a few hours last night
13.I suck at playing tooth fairy and make up great stories of why she didn't come.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Leanne's 13
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!





Thirteen things is all I ask for, and what do you get in return? Linkage! If you do it, leave a comment here and link me to your Thursday Thirteen. I will be sure to update my entry with links to yours, and then you can continue the chain if you like! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Posted by Misti :: 11:18 AM :: 1 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------